Course in Editing
Learn the basics of non-linear editing. Get an exposure to the medium.
Film editing techniques are often taught as part of a broader course of study. Many schools offer instruction in film editing through a number of related programs, including film production, television production, digital arts and others. When selecting a school for film editing, students should consider the types of programs and degrees offered, the availability of internships and a school's facilities.
In this course students will learn to edit news reports for print and new media. They will learn how to select the right words; locate gaps in news reports and strengthen copy, judge news reports and decide display, and write eye-grabbing headlines.
- Introduction and evolution of film editing
- Fundamentals and principles of editing
- Software usage
- Understanding and working with time lines. Offline / Online edits
- Basic editing formats for music videos, serials, ad films, documentaries and feature films
- Understanding story-telling
- Analysis of 1 film scene by scene, shot by shot
- Working on cross platform environment
- Editing on professional editing setups (FCP, AVID)
- Special effects in editing
Students, practicing professionals, housewives, etc
Graduates / Undergraduates from any discipline. Age and gender no bar
Get placed at esteemed media house.
For Free Scholarships call on +91 96196 76669 / 99309 20920