Course in Event Management
Become coveted entertainment gurus for the big and small screen.
Event Management involves planning, creatively organizing and executing an event - a product or brand launch, an exhibition, a concert, a show or even a conference. Event Management is the most intimate form of marketing. It is a controlled activity aimed at the target audience. It is also called 'experiential marketing', or 'niche marketing', where the environment is controlled to suit the needs of the product or the show being showcased.
Event management is a glamorous and exciting profession which demands a lot of hard work and dynamism. As the name suggests, it means conceptualizing, planning, organizing and finally executing an event. The event could be of any type - musical show, concert, exhibition, product launching etc.
- Event activation
- Theme based event conceptualization
- Event planning and road mapping
- Event management and branding
- Statutory permission from various government agencies as per local laws
- Event marketing, Advertising, Sponsorships, Sales Presentations, Telecasts Tie Ups (if applicable)
- Event budgeting with proposed cash flow sheets and P & L flows
- Stage planning & cost effective production execution
- MC anchoring training with the twelve second factor
- Interviewing & handling Celebes
- TV show anchoring
- Professional DJ-ing
- Venue lighting and sound specifics
- Security perception, planning and execution (Including crowd handling in activation)
- Fire & safety regulations and multi events
- Basic event accounting
- Event logistics (event law, research production, etc.)
- AV case studies of events including grand Indian & international events
Those who want to become a coveted entertainment gurus for the big and small screen
Creatively Inclined Individuals
Get placed at esteemed media house.
For Free Scholarships call on +91 96196 76669 / 99309 20920