Course in Photography
Become a Professional Photographer.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Artists want to express their feelings and emotions through their pictures, people love nature and want to capture its beauty. Photography is a medium of creative art and a photograph is a picture created with mechanical, chemical or electronic means.
Newspapers and news magazines need news events covered with supporting photos. Stock agencies always want pictures, you may sell your work for calendars or greeting cards. There are many advertising agencies who want photos to create ads for their clients. The number of new magazines continues to grow. And all of them need photos.
Models want their portfolios done, companies want to promote their products and services, people want their family functions covered, there is no end to the list.
- Introduction to Photography
- Exposure to different types of camera's used in the field
- Working on Professional SLR camera's
- Understanding of Technically like Shutter Speed, Aperture Focusing, Different Lenses, etc.
- Different formats such as RAW, JPEG, TIFF...
- Indoor and Outdoor Photography
- Working on Live Projects and Assignments.
- Documentation of Significant events, places, people and objects.
- Lighting setups for Fashion Photography and Flash Photography with Speed lights.
- Learn Skin Cleanup and Picture Enhancement techniques in adobe Photoshop.
- Practical training and classroom projects in fashion, portfolio, product & nature landscape photography.
Get placed at esteemed media house.
For Free Scholarships call on +91 96196 76669 / 99309 20920